the missing one
I can't see the dogs barking, I can't hear the bells ringing,
You're so damn deep here but you're never here.
Always in my mind, in these feelings inside me, but never here...
Could this be an ilusion?
Could this be real?
Are you real?
Who are you?
Who am I?
Never been so sure, never been so wrong.
Love, hate, truth, lies... all in one word
missing everything that I can't have,
waiting for never have it.
In pain, in rain, in vain...
Because you're here and never here
and that's what maybe it's all about.
The fright, the love, the absenty...
the missing one.
*
You're so damn deep here but you're never here.
Always in my mind, in these feelings inside me, but never here...
Could this be an ilusion?
Could this be real?
Are you real?
Who are you?
Who am I?
Never been so sure, never been so wrong.
Love, hate, truth, lies... all in one word
missing everything that I can't have,
waiting for never have it.
In pain, in rain, in vain...
Because you're here and never here
and that's what maybe it's all about.
The fright, the love, the absenty...
the missing one.
*
Comentarios